Event Planning Consultation & Day-of Management
So, you’ve got a good idea of what you want and need for your wedding, but maybe you want to have your coordinator be more involved in the process. It’s so fun to plan your wedding, but there are so many things to think about – you don’t want to forget something. Lots of meetings, lots of decisions. Need more help that just the day-of coordination? With this package, I will
- Be available via phone, e-mail and/or personally (3 in-person meetings) during the entire planning process
- Help establish a budget, with detailed organization of vendor costs and fees
- Help you design your ideal wedding day
- Contact all of your selected Vendors prior to your event to establish Jamie’s Events & Weddings as their point of contact for the day-of and confirm all arrangements, delivery times, etc.
- Assist in arranging accommodations for out-of-town guests.
- Attend a final walk through meeting to go over logistics
with your venue (and site coordinator), caterer, rental coordinator and master of ceremonies (one month before event). We will go over:
- The vision and expectations,
- The flow of your event,
- Provide a detailed timeline,
- And get any special instructions and address concerns, etc.
- Help coordinate and attend your rehearsal
- Orchestrating day-of set-up/deliveries
- Assist with any décor and last minute details (i.e. escort cards, favors, guestbook, table numbers, etc.)
- Facilitate and coordinate the ceremony and reception from set-up to clean up
- Provide an “emergency kit” to help deal with anything unexpected
- Attend to all details and any issues that may arise in order for your event to run smoothly, on-time and according to the plan!