If you've already taken care of the big stuff – booking the major vendors and figuring out most the details, this is an ideal solution since it allows the ultimate enjoyment of the event/wedding day without stressing over the details. Again, everyone is different, so we customize our packages in order to meet your specific needs. Below is a general scope of services for the “day-of” package. As your coordinator, I will:
- Help establish a budget, with detailed organization of vendor costs and fees
- Contact all of your selected Vendors prior to your event to establish Jamie’s Events & Weddings as their point of contact for the day-of and confirm all arrangements, delivery times, etc.
- Attend a final walk through meeting to go over logistics
with your venue (and site coordinator), caterer, rental coordinator and master of ceremonies (one month before event). We will go over:
- The vision and expectations,
- The flow of your event,
- Provide a detailed timeline,
- And get any special instructions and address concerns, etc.
- Help coordinate and attend your rehearsal
- Orchestrating day-of set-up/deliveries
- Assist with any décor and last minute details (i.e. escort cards, favors, guestbook, table numbers, etc.)
- Facilitate and coordinate the ceremony and reception from set-up to clean up
- Provide an “emergency kit” to help deal with anything unexpected
- Attend to all details and any issues that may arise in order for your event to run smoothly, on-time and according to the plan!